Houses are expensive = Reef super sale

Hey folks, I'm in the process of buying a house and will be selling my reef in bits and pieces or as a whole to help fund the process. I have a lot of different types of corals that are all doing well that'll need a good home as well as 2 false percs, a 6-line wrasse and a yellow watchman goby. I really prefer not to ship so I'm looking for local midwest buyers. I'm in Bloomington, Indiana... 1 hr from indianapolis, 2 hrs from Louisville and about 2.5 hrs from Cincinatti. Let me know if you are interested in bits and pieces or the whole thing. I'll let the whole thing go for $1000, otherwise make offers and corals ect. Thanks!

The set up has been running for about 8 months.

37 Gal tall cube with 175w 10k metal halide and 72w pc actinic hood. All retrofit in a DIY canopy that hangs from the ceiling. Base is DIY as well with door on the front and open in the back. Both finished in a dark walnut color. CPR overflow going to a 7gal refuge/sump below. JBJ auto top off below as well. Several Maxi-jet power heads being used for different things. Jabo heater. Aqua-remora C skimmer. ect. ect. ect. Let me know questions.

About 50lbs of liverock, mostly coraline encrusted. About 35lbs of livesand. Lots of snails and scarlet hermits.

About 11 different types of zoas (look at pictures)
GSP colony
1 Pumping Xenia
10'ish Purple mushrooms
1 umbrella mushroom
3 green florida ricordea
2 fuzzy metallic green mushrooms
7 purplish mushrooms with rusty colored dots
1 green eyed leptastrea
1 lavender eyed leptastrea
1 acropora
1 fuzzy green pocillipora
1 green eyed favia
1 red eyed bright green christmas favia
5 head torch
3 head green and lavender frogspawn
1 orange brown plating montipora
15 head candy cane

Here's a link for pictures!

PictureTrail - Online Photo Sharing, Personal Homepages, Slideshows, Image Hosting

lcstorc

If you decide to part it out and ship I could be interrested in the skimmer and possibly the light and ATO.

kyle1284

im interested in some of the:

3 green florida ricordea
15 head candy cane
and some of the Zoos

if your going to ship im willing to buy some of these... just curious how much are you wanting for 1 of the rics and 7-10 of the candy canes?

im interested in some of the:

3 green florida ricordea
15 head candy cane
and some of the Zoos

if your going to ship im willing to buy some of these... just curious how much are you wanting for 1 of the rics and 7-10 of the candy canes?

Hey Kyle, I'd probably let half of the candy cane + one mushroom polyp go for about $50. The ricordeas actually have several mouths on each polyp. I'd prefer to sell locally but if I can't I'll keep you in mind for shipping them out. Thanks!

boozeman

oh I've been tired of NY for quite some time!!
just curious about other parts of the country, since prices of houses here are just insane :bouncebox:

kyle1284

Hey Kyle, I'd probably let half of the candy cane + one mushroom polyp go for about $50. The ricordeas actually have several mouths on each polyp. I'd prefer to sell locally but if I can't I'll keep you in mind for shipping them out. Thanks!

sounds like a good deal... just keep me in mind! :)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF

I'd like to be considered for the other half of candy cane. Adn the torch.. WOW! Think about that one too :)

Allen

why are you so far away and why is it everytime a good deal comes along its no were near NJ....
come on NJ ppl sell me your stuff...stop holding on to it...lol

Are you shipping?

kathywithbirds

why are you so far away and why is it everytime a good deal comes along its no were near NJ....
come on NJ ppl sell me your stuff...stop holding on to it...lol

Are you shipping?

I'm going to have to part with stuff next year about this time, I'll let all the NJ people know. I don't expect to have anything exotic but I'll definitely have LR and fishies.

billyr98

hey guys.. plenty of frags alway going around in our club meetings.. that how i get most of my corals any more.. also i will have some xenia, once i start the new tank...