HMA’s 115 gal. Reef Tank

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
I visited Dusseldorf about 6 years ago, it was beautiful. My best friend is
German, he and his family came here sometime in the 80's. He and I went to dental school together. He was into reef tanks while we were in dental school, but is now idle. He came and helped me set up my tank. I'm trying to get him to set up another system. He is very busy with his family, so that may not happen.

cioutlaw

hma, what did you use for the wall in the back ground in this video? Looks fabulous! Lots of great vids & pictures on your site.

hma

I visited Dusseldorf about 6 years ago, it was beautiful. My best friend is
German, he and his family came here sometime in the 80's. He and I went to dental school together. He was into reef tanks while we were in dental school, but is now idle. He came and helped me set up my tank. I'm trying to get him to set up another system. He is very busy with his family, so that may not happen.

Life is crazy Scott.
My friend Travis is an American. He lives in Bolder/Co i met him on a training course, many years ago, in the USA (Compaq Symposium). We visit ourselves so often as possible, during some years from two to three times. last year we met in Moab/Utah to visit Canyonlands and Arches.

Last edited:

hma

hma, what did you use for the wall in the back ground in this video? Looks fabulous! Lots of great vids & pictures on your site.

Hi cioutlaw,

is a back wall from portland cement, I have built that 2 years ago. On my homepage I have written over a report. Also in different forums here in germany this report was published. Unfortunately, there is up to now only in German and French. however, I will translate all my reports in english too. It wont take one or two months. I am on the way....:snshne:

bluespotjawfish

Moab Utah! That's one of our favorite places to visit. Very beautiful, with lots to see and do.

Have a good afternoon! I have to go to work now, visit with you again later.

hma

Moab Utah! That's one of our favorite places to visit. Very beautiful, with lots to see and do.

Have a good afternoon! I have to go to work now, visit with you again later.

yepp.... a wonderful place indeed. we was going with the 4 wheler (Willis Jeep) to LaSal Mtn. for a four day trip, it was incredible. believe me, I’ve seen the world, I travelled a lot, but Moab/Utah and the La Sal Mtn., Canyonlands and Arches are with the best one I ever seen.

There is only one what has impressed me more, but this is under water, compares only badly ....

Great Barrier Reef

ScubaDrew

Moab does look amazing. I just forwarded the willis jeep info to a friend of mine who loves that stuff. I think we will plan a trip for next year!

hma

Today i have only a video (HMA's 115 gal Reef on bluelight). Please take only a look at this if you have fast internet like dsl.

QuickTime Player must be installed.

hma

Stunning! The music is appropriate too! How do you do it?

How do I get the music in the video?

This is very easy. The movie is imported by the camera or SD chip directly in a video cut software.There I work on the movie a little (introduction and credits).... sharpness, contrast and colour is corrected, a soundtrack is put on and copied in this one any mp3 file. This was everything, very simply and fast done.

I use Quicktime because it simply the best image quality offers. It needs a little bit more storage and lasts a little longer with load, however, is much better in the quality than all the other formats.

hma

Hello together,

today i have some new pictures, hope you like them.

Amblyeleotris aurora - (Orange banded goby) under arctinic blue.

Amblyeleotris%20aurora%20-%20%20Orange%20banded%20goby.jpg

Gobiodon citrinus - (Poison goby)

Gobiodon%20citrinus%20-%20(Poison%20goby).jpg

Cryptocentrus cinctus - (Yellow prawn-goby)

Cryptocentrus%20cinctus%20(Yellow%20prawn-goby).jpg

Corythoicthys Sp. - (Banded Messmate Pipefish)

Corythoicthys%20Sp.%20(Banded%20Messmate%20Pipefish).jpg

hma

Clarkii's for ever ....!

I love my Clarkii's, even if they can be sometimes rather rough.

That is Mr Ckarkii, he inhabits his own Anemone. Unfortunately, he is treated by his wife always roughly.

MrClarkii_1.jpg

Mrs Clarkii makes it cosy .....

MrsClarkii.jpg

MrClarkii_3.jpg

MrClarkii_2.jpg

Techno-Vicki

Wow! I just love the pics!!! I know you have probably told us somewhere in your thread, but what camera do you use. It is awesome.