Hi, from Virginia! New to reefing!

Gobynoob42

Hello everyone ,

I'm in Virginia, and finally starting my dream of owning a saltwater aquarium. I've had several fresh water tanks over the years, but I've always wanted salt.

Anyways, I've been watching YouTube videos by the boat loads, and reading a couple of books. Found a nice reef store fairly close by!

I may be asking a bunch of questions in the coming weeks, so bear with me! I'm starting off with a Top Fin 37 gallon tank, and a 20gal long sump. I'm still gathering equipment, mostly because of my tight budget.

Pat24601

Hello everyone ,

I'm in Virginia, and finally starting my dream of owning a saltwater aquarium. I've had several fresh water tanks over the years, but I've always wanted salt.

Anyways, I've been watching YouTube videos by the boat loads, and reading a couple of books. Found a nice reef store fairly close by!

I may be asking a bunch of questions in the coming weeks, so bear with me! I'm starting off with a Top Fin 37 gallon tank, and a 20gal long sump. I'm still gathering equipment, mostly because of my tight budget.

Makes sense to me. Keep us up to date and ask any questions you have!

Most of us learned the hard way and we are happy to help. :)

Gobynoob42

Thanks for the welcomes! Here's a recent pic of my tank!
8f8d876f4935f558a9bd14822b6a4079.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk