Hi everybody :)

lifin

I have been reading posts from this forum for quite some time. I'm fairly novice to the saltwater/reef hobby. I had a 10 gallon steup for more than a year. Recently i upgraded to a 36 gallon reef. It's been up and running fine for 3 months now. And nowadays, i always read the user comments about the livestock i'm planning to buy before actually buying it and having problems later on. I should say i have been quite successful in keeping my livestock healthy. And i do have my fair share of advices for anyone who is comparitively new to the hobby. :)

My tank: 36 gallon Aqueon bowfront
Equipment: Fluval marine led 24 in, True Lumen led strip (actinic blue), Internal skimmer (Lee's), Aqueon filter, Aqueon heater, two Hydor powerheads.
Livestock: 1 yellow tang, 2 ocellaris clowns, 1 royal gramma, 1 blue line cleaner wrasse, 1 red scooter blenny, 1 green clown goby, 1 red fire shrimp, 1 skunk cleaner shrimp, 1 peppermint shrimp, 1 red thorny starfish, cleaner critters, couple of acropora frags, duncan coral, candycane, sun coral, chili coral, various zoos, mushrooms, star polyps, leathers etc.

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Welcome to RS! Start a tank thread so we can follow your journey!! :swmfish:

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a new tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along - we love pics :)

yorkieUK

PREMIUM
:swmfish::welcomera:swmfish::welcomera:swmfish::welcomera:swmfish:
**Welcome to Reef Sanctuary. The home for reefers who care**

Hi lifin, :wave:

It's good to see you joining this saltwater community.
You'll find lots of new friends on here offering good advice and encouragement.

It would be great if you started a Reef Chronicle to share your journey with us.

When you have time, put some more info on your profile page and share your journey.
We love Reef Chronicles, stories, questions and most of all.........

...................photos!!!
images