Hi All

lesliejames

Hi to all.
i'm from australia and 7 months into the hobby. have a 4' coral tank and a 5' predator tank running.
learning as i go. fun fun.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

lesliejames

41 year old. live in north queensland, australia. started into the tanks about 10 months ago with the purchase of my 5 foot setup. set it up as a fish only and trail and errored as i went. then about 7 months ago i grabbed a 4 footer and sump for the right price and set up my coral tank. i am just in the process of upgrading my pumps from 1200lph standard return pump to a 5500lph through a SCWD and am very keen to upgrade my sump and set up a fuge as well. also on the way are a few powerheads for current gen. a light upgrade is on the way too going from 4x55w compacts to 2xt8s and 2x150w MH. corals should love that i hope.

my 5' predator tank runs a sump and an aqua one 1200 canister filter. it houses a eppaulette shark, coral cod, dogfaced puffer, picasso trigger, snowflake moray, eastern frog fish, hermits and a few gobbies. a few less than there were as they have a habit of getting eaten. the coral cod is very territorial and doesnt tolerate many othe fish in his tank at all.

my 4' coral tank has sump and an otto fluid bed filter. residents include a green manderin dragon, black velvet damsel, moon wrasse, rock cod, eyelash blenny, gobbies, hermits, starfish, tuxedo urchin, and i have consrtucted 2 mini tanks from perspex to house a couple of mantis shrimp. there are about 25 coral species as well.

i have posted some piccies in my gallery and will get more up very soon.

cheers all

Last edited:
Welcome :clink: Wish I could have those set-ups as those fish must be good eating :yummy: :lol: I am limited to a 30 gallon set-up in my apartment. I have a 25 gallon reef tank as of about twelve days ago :D