Here We Go Again!

Melanie

Ahhhh, Craig you are too sweet to me!

050-4.jpg

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Enjoyed the video! Looks like everything is doing well. Those Montis grow fast. Soon enough they will reach the surface!:lol: Dotty rubbed her love all over the red one!:D

Melanie

No, there is no end to the slideshow; it just loops and loops forever. Unless the end is when you close it. lol.

tbittner

:lol:

I didn't THINK so! Craig must be having a little bit of fun, eh??? Hitting the bottle celebrating New Years Eve just a few days early???

:lol:

GeeWizzItsMe

NIIICE!!!!!!!!! I am so jealous of your reefing skills! Teach me the way lol!

Your pictures are really nice and your corals are AMAZING! I need more corals... Heck, I need a fish...

Melanie

Drew, thank you for your beautiful hello.

First, let me say, I'm still happily reefing. My tank is doing well. I lost one fish and one coral due for unknown reasons.

Second, I got a kind note from my friend BigAl asking how I was. I wrote back to him with the reply I'm pasting below. I'm sharing with you because I wanted you all to know where I've been and that I still think of you all and have missed you.

**DELETED**

Last edited:

lcstorc

I have been wondering where you went.
I am so sorry to hear about this. It must be incredibly difficult to find out something like that.
I too have step-children but I love them as much as I ever would a child I gave birth to, so this must be a real blow.
Keep your head up and know that we are here for support when you need it. I'll bet he loves to watch the tank. If not now he likely will. It will be a nice tranquil activity for him.
Please take care.

tbittner

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandson, Mel. :(

It's terribly hard on an individual when a loved one has a serious illness like that. It's much harder when the loved one is a small, innocent child. I'm sure it's so difficult to do but please DO try to be happy and joyful. Especially when you are around Gavin, your daughter, and son in law. It's what they need.

Be kind and loving to each other. Make each other feel like life IS worth living and it's remarkable what miracles can happen when the spirit feels uplifted.

Also know that your RS family loves and cares about you too. :)