Helppppp..Broke my digitata

brucewrs

Can I stick the pieces into my live rock holes?Will they mount themselves or do I have to super glue them?They seem to fit into the holes pretty good with no glue.Thanks

2FarNorth

It has worked for me,, just find a decent hole, may have to twist it slightly to get it to hold... if it doesn't wiggle around, or is not able to be knocked out by snails, it will take hold withing a couple weeks usually.....

Frankie

RS STAFF
When I break a stony coral I always say, "Looks at that, I had one cool looking coral and now I have two!" :)

BLAKEJOHN

When I break a stony coral I always say, "Looks at that, I had one cool looking coral and now I have two!" :)

Thats what I said when ever I broke a monti while cleaning Then it turned into "thats worth ten bucks". It was cool that my RBTA spilt, cool there's a few bucks too,.......then the power head ate it:cry1:

I ordered a few corals from another reefer and one was a purple digi....well digi's dont ship well and I ended up with five lil pint sized frags. No biggie just more to grow from.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Thats what I said when ever I broke a monti while cleaning Then it turned into "thats worth ten bucks". It was cool that my RBTA spilt, cool there's a few bucks too,.......then the power head ate it:cry1:

I ordered a few corals from another reefer and one was a purple digi....well digi's dont ship well and I ended up with five lil pint sized frags. No biggie just more to grow from.
I don't have a purple one. Do you want to get rid of a frag? PM me if so :)