Help with a mushroom?

Triple T

I had mushroom split a d now it is 3. I came home today and one of them is floating around. Can I glue it down?

BLADEYAMAHA

You would be better off setting it in a sort of hole area with plenty of light with little flow and let it attach.

Tokalosh

Or you could just leave it to do it's thing. It will eventually find a place it likes and attach itself.

Tok

SubRosa

Mushrooms are very tough to glue directly. Get a little tupperware and put a layer of either crushed coral or rubble rock in it, along with the shroom. Cover it with a piece of netting and put it in a bright, low flow spot. In a few days it will attach to a piece of something that you can glue.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
all good advise above ^ I have had good success doing it like this vid, I have tried gluing them with little success - just go to a fabric store & pick up a foot of bridal veil

[video=youtube;mCVbAIjiwf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCVbAIjiwf8[/video]

ddelozier

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Take some fine mesh like net mesh or pantyhose and select the rock u want it on, use a 3" Piece of pantyhose or loose net, trap the shroom against that rock. in a bout 3 weeks, It will settle in and attach

lbiminiblue

put it in a tupperware with holes for circulation and put it on a rock in the tupperware. It should stick itself on.

vsindorf

You can also "sew" it onto a place you want it - just thread the needle through the tissue as close the the base as possible and then tie it down. The foot will attach and then you can cut off the thread.

yankieman

Wow Looks like all great advice I have nothing to add except try any one of the above,, good luck