krispyk577

I looked in archives of this site and saw a very cool one by @thadscottmoore where he stated:

"I dont have the S model RSM, but- I did do away with the stock hood of my RSM and built a 1/2" hole filament screen cover- got the material from bulk reef supply. works fine and doesnt cause light issues. at the time this photo was taken- I was running an outer orbit 150w MH with 4 T5 bulbs- heat didnt cause any issues with the materials. now, I run the Radion and still use the screen cover."

I would like to find the hard plastic cover he used. I would prefer not to use a "flimsy" material. I have the merlot colored Red Sea Max 650, and it is one of the first ones, but I have the upgraded LED Lighting System.

Anyone have Any recommendations so that I do not lose anymore fish to suicide?

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :nessie:

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
You waited 3 days to welcome me??

lol I welcomed you the moment I saw your post - just back in wifi, been trout fishing on white river, hope you understand ;)

and hopefully some members can advise on the top