Help Please

naperenterprise

Cool!!
See, he don't want to loose your business, now you have some power, they should treat you differently for now on. To loose a good customer over something stupid like that would kill business quick!

I'm very glad your back in control in you LFS.

Congrats ;)

SJS

I just got caught up - Welcome!! I'm glad the lfs took the sea apple back, they may be worth returning too. But, like others have said, do your research first, then request advice/opinions from this site. Your tank looks like it has great potential, with a lot of patience and lots of research it will be fantastic!!!

tbittner

Debby, there isn't a person here who hasn't lost some animals. Especially in the beginning. But once you figure out what went wrong and you take corrective actions, the rewards never cease to amaze!

Could you post some pics of your tank? I'd love to see it. :)

framerguy

They were on page two and it is SCCHHWWWEEEEEEEEETTTT!!
see if it worked.
03-15-08_0924.jpg

user_offline.gif

tbittner

DANG! That's AWESOME!!! And you have a clown hosted by an anemone! Everything looks great. How long have you had the anemone? It has great looking bulbeous tentacles, nice color, looks very healthy. Anemones are a good first sign indicator that something is wrong with the water. Granted, it takes a long time for them to die, but they usually lose their color pretty quick and then they take a month to fade off completely.