help me figure out what these are

I just found some of these things in my tank. I have a in tank hydrometer the kind that suction cup on the side. There are a bunch of little white things that look like baby sea monkeys. They swim around inside the hydrometer. You can just make out a ovalish body with a tail, you can see them other places on the glass to. Sorry I cant really tell more about these but if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Cassy

they are most likely just copepods nothing to worry about just a food source for fish image search it on google to make sure

cindyp

do they look like this?
018-2.jpg

No they don't look like the picture above I have seen a bigger copiopod that I think might be eating them but these are extremely small I have to get right up to the glass just to see them

cindyp

No they don't look like the picture above I have seen a bigger copiopod that I think might be eating them but these are extremely small I have to get right up to the glass just to see them
that picture is highly magnified. they are difficult to see with the naked eye:)

cbrownfish

Terry, IMHO, that is a pretty vague image and they look just like juvenile amphipods, but you could be right. In either case, they are not copepods. :)