hello

david42

just wanted to say hello. although this is my first post, i have been coming here for over a year. when I had questions i would do a generic web search. seems like most of the time, the helpful answers were here. i haven't had to post any threads because i would search the forums first. usually someone else has had (and asked) the same question. so thank you to everyone responding, a lot of people are benefitting from the knowledge here.
i have a new 75 gallon reef ready combo setup that has just went through it"s first cycle. i am ready to start stocking my cleanup crew.

DaveK

... i haven't had to post any threads because i would search the forums first. usually someone else has had (and asked) the same question. ...

This is often the best thing to do. Many times if your having t problem, chances are someone else has had the identical one.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a new tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along - we love pics :)

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Hi David :wave:
:welcomera Welcome to Reef Sanctuary!
Hope you will feel as "at HOME" here as I've been made to feel. Lots of helpful, good to meet people here to share this roller coaster ride in saltwater with. After 5 posts, I hope you will share pictures of your tank with us :D
:crowd: BEST WISHES :biker