Hello

overgreyseas

Hey,

I just joined Reef Sanctuary. I am glad to be a member to your site. I have a Biocube 29g. Two years ago I bought my tank at pet smart. They had it on sale for $230.00. Each month I would buy something else and two years later here I am. My tank has been running for eight months now and I have to say it has been a roller coaster. I had the beautiful tank for a month then started the uglies and everything that comes with the first several months. Just now things are getting under control but there are still days and I know there will be many more. I Love sitting back and enjoying my Reef tank. I know I just had to sign up for Reef Sanctuary but thanks for letting me join, I look forward to meeting others in this wonderful hobby.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Big welcome to ya. Glad to have ya.

....... I'm Matt n im a reefaholic.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

overgreyseas

Thanks for all the greetings. I am going to create a forum with my Biocube 29g and my pictures so I can share it with everyone. I want a momentum of my journey so far in this wonderful hobby.