Hello...

aquaman_06

Hello my name is Jeremy ... aka aquaman_06. I have been a marine aquarist since age 12, so about 16 years and a reef aquarist for more than 10 years. My largest tank was a 200 gallon, (150 gallons with 50 gallon sump/refugium) and smallest was under 10 gallons. I have kept a variety of different marine animals in captivity. Some as different as octopus some as usual as Chromis. I have been a scuba diver for about 10 years and worked with the Pittsburgh Zoo and Aquarium as a staff diver for two years. I am also a PADI Dive Master and Beautiful Oceans Academy science instructor in coral reef biology" architecture and organisms and ecosystems and food chains. I compile articles for Tropical Fish Hobbyist Magazine and have worked with FAMA, Fish Channel and Aquarium Fish International in the past.

I now only have one Red Sea Max 34D with the following specs:

34 gallons
Stock filtration replaced with Chemi-Pure Elite, Phos Ban and Purigen
Middle filtration compartment switched over to refugium with 8 pds of live rock rubble,miracle mud base, cheatomorpha macro algae and dragon's tongue algae (Lit by JOB 8 watt macro glow running 24/7)
Stock skimmer replaced with Tunze Nano DOC 9002
Stock Red Sea return pumps
58 pounds of live rock
Various SPS and LPS coral colonies/frags along with various inverts

8 gallons
JBJ Rimless Nanocube
Clownfish Breeding Tank
Live Rock/Stock Filtration/Clownfish

I look forward to speaking with everyone. For any more information visit my book's website www.neptunesgardensite.com

Blue Space

Wow! Hey Jeremy -Welcome to RS!! That's some impressive experience there. I'm a diver too (just open water) and that's what got me into the hobby. We're glad to have you here. Feel free to start a thread on your tank to introduce us to your tank's beautiful inhabitants and gear setup.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Welcome back :) Join Date: Sep 2007

sk8rdn

Has been struck by the ban stick
Welcome to RS! That's some resume...

....Salt Creep Is Everywhere!....