Hello

redzgts

Hi,

My name is A.J. I have been looking on this forum quite often. I have talked to Reefmack a few times about a RSM130 but have opted out of that since I would like to do my own thing. I have a 29G that Has been cycling about 2 months with no fish, just a CUC. I got the reefer bug bad and bought a Sunpod 150w MH, along with a mp10 and a Deltec MCE300 Hang-on. I am not going to sump it, I am just wanting a simple setup(for now lol). My wife has a 36 bowfront that has been up for about a month that she is enjoying very much. Just thought I would say what's up. This forum is full of great info.

Thanks,

A.J.

redzgts

Pics are coming soon. My brother in-law is sleeping in the living room. He has some work to do where I live and he is crashing here to save some money. Hopefully tomorrow.

A.J.

Sapphire

Welcome along! Glad you're enjoying the hobby and look forward to those pics when you get a chance!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

redzgts

My camera decided to retire so we are heading out to buy one tonight. I will have pics of the wife's tank later tonight and pics of my tank this weekend when I get my new stuff.

ambowlin

WELCOME to RS... I'm still a newbie here too!!! But, there are tons of great people with GREAT advice on here. I'm sure you'll find any information you could ever want!!!

redzgts

Finally a pic of the wife's tank.
DSC00002_resize.jpg

I will have more pics tomorrow. Please don't judge the quality. I have never taken tank pictures and my camera is new.

redzgts

Also,

More pics of my new deltec skimmer and Dr. F&S Fiji premium rock tomorrow in case anyone is interested.

Thanks,

A.J.

redzgts

Got my MP10, my rock and my Deltec Protien Skimmer in today and threw the 150w Sunpod on the tank and here it is. It still needs to clear up a bunch.
DSC00019_resize.jpg