Hello!

Pomacanthidae

hello everyone, i'm pomacanthidae, mainly because i love angelfish. I have a 29g biocube, which little is known about because i got lucky with it on craigslist, but my lighting is high enough to keep Hydnophora exesa alive. my tank inhabitants are 1 ocellaris clown, a yellow watchman goby and tiger pistol shrimp, and a coral beauty angel, which we will upgrade at 3" (it is 2" right now). for corals ad other inverts, I have maybe a mushroom (my hydnophora killed it, but some may be alive) a kenya tree, a hammer, a toadstool frag, meteor shower cyphastrea, leptastrea, war coral, red sea pulsing xenia, twizzler zoas, and hydnophora exesa. I also have 3 astrea snails, 2 trochus snails, 1 nassarius snail, a baby snail of unknown origin and species, and x amount of hermit crabs. my tank is almost 8 months old, 5 in my custody, and I haven't had nitrate issues in almost a month.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
You have to load them to somewhere to "host" them...

here one way...

How to Post Pics - RS Hosted

once uploaded... right click on the pic, click copy image address, then just click in the little picture frame icon, paste it there & it will appear - hope this help... if you get an error or have trouble, just post what happening or ask any question, happy to help !