Hello, im new to this.

Exodus

Hi Im 16,and ive been keeping a nano reef tank since january and its going amazingly. I purchased two black ocellaris clowns which have just finished darkening, when i first set up the tank, along with a lawnmower blenny that ive had for 5 months, and a scooter dragonet which i just bought on saturday. i have toxic hammers, a heliofungi and several other small coral frags. My parents built a new house recently, and im considering upgrading to a 2.5 foot cube tank, and maybe using my nano as a breeding tank? i've been looking up forums on breeding clowns and dragonets, and i was wondering what sort of equipment would i need to do this? ... my local aquarium has agreed to purchase any results off of me and help me get it underway,... any help would be great, thanks!
Ive had a 4 foot reef tank for about a two years now which ive grown with help from my older step brother, and we have a second pair of clownfish in that tank, perculis clowns. so.., yeah any advice or help would be great. Thanks

BLADEYAMAHA

agcwelcome29.gif

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums...ay-post-pics-photobucket-nanoreefing4fun.html

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Wow young reefer. Grand plans. I love it!

.............stay thirsty my friend.