Hello From South GA

rgfast

hi all just came can back from the dock getting some food for my Lion and well Roy my tigger loves a little live food to, thought I would share pic. of the water here by me
IMG_0559.jpg

rgfast

thanks had to do it after all those guys an gals from the mid west were giving me hard time about being from GA on the chat the other night:bouncer:

rgfast

bbe22 you know theres probly only about 200 miles of coastal marshs like this on the east coast. man I love being a Swamp Rat!!

bbe22

I love Charleston with a passion. My dad has a house in Hilton Head, which is awesome. However, my mom lives in Beaufort, and it is really competing for my love. Water, marsh, islands, and laid back. I always pictured retiring to Georgetown a little further up 17, but I'm starting to reconsider now. Now, I just need to get through the next 35 years or so.

Here's my views:
MiddletonPlantation.jpg

Kiawah.jpg

AquariumCooper.jpg

bbe22

Me too! I moved to Snee Farm in August 1988. A year later we had the privilege of Hurricane Hugo. I work in Mt. Pleasant to this day, although I have been living in West Ashley for the past 6 years.