Hello from NC

BurrHead

Hello to everyone here at Reef Sanctuary. I have been looking over your forum for a couple of days and you have a great site with a lot of helpful information. I am just getting started back with a FOWLR aquarium. It has been going for about four months and after about another year hope to start building up toward a reef after things stabilize more and I learn a lot more. Thanks to all those keeping the forum up a going, I will probably need a lot of help.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

PIMPALA

Hey Burrhead!

I am new to this forum and in Chapel Hill... Great to see another NC face on the boards.

Hello Eric!

I'm from the hill too. Dont live there any more, but My dad, step mom, brother and sister still do. Coming back for another visit this christmas. I love that town!

BurrHead

Woodstock, What do you do at UNC? My girlfriend's daughter got accepted to UNC but decided to go to Wingate, for Pharmacy school.

BurrHead

I'm heading to Greensboro tomorrow to take my sister and brother-in-law to the airport, they are heading to Holland, Does anyone know any places in Greensboro or Winston Salem to buy saltwater fish and accessories. There is nothing in Wilkes........

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Woodstock, What do you do at UNC? My girlfriend's daughter got accepted to UNC but decided to go to Wingate, for Pharmacy school.

I am an HR manager within Facilties HR office. Good luck to your GF's daughter!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I'm heading to Greensboro tomorrow to take my sister and brother-in-law to the airport, they are heading to Holland, Does anyone know any places in Greensboro or Winston Salem to buy saltwater fish and accessories. There is nothing in Wilkes........

Between Greensboro & Winston Salem is Kernersville... check out:

Aquarium Center North Carolina - www.aquariumcenterofnc.com
806 Nc Highway 66 S # H, Kernersville - (336) 993-9934

BurrHead

She is a smart young lady. She got accepted to Pharmacy school her second year of prepharmacy. She is a hard worker.

PIMPALA

My dad and little sis are both UNC Chapel Hill alumni, and my step-mom works at UNC Hospital. needless to say... we are all heels fans. lol

16561_188651218993_510833993_3042723_1048031_n.jpg