Hello All

Dysonsmom

Hello,

i am a newcomber to this forum. My boyfriend and I have been working at this hobby for almost a year now. We have a 55 gal tank with 60lbs of sand, 45lbs of rock, 2 pequin 350 filters, a maxijet 900 powerhead, an eshopps skimmer, a T5 HO light with 18000K and actinic bulbs. We have one long tentacle anemone we just added last weekend, one yellow tang (Dyson), 2 firefish, red fairy wrasse, 1 blue chromis, 1 sleeper Goby,2 Mexican turbo snails, 15 red/blue hermit crabs, 8 green mushrooms, and 1 fire shrimp. Our setup have been running for about 9 months now so we are still very new but I think we are learning quick!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Welcome :clink: and nice set-up. Did you glue the pieces of rock together or use some other means of securing them to each other. Some of the scaping made my heart beat just a bit fast because it looked so precariously balanced :lol: I'm sure it's quite steady :D

yungreefer2410

eventually you should take out the fake fw plants IMO esp if your going for a reef tank feel. how many t5 bulbs do you have? what brand is the fixture?