Has anyone placed an order with Aquacon.com?

JonnyF

Hello, I wanted to know if anyone in this community has used Aquacon.com?

I recently placed an order with them and was wondering what happened with your orders!

If this is the wrong forum I'm sorry you can just delete this.

Thanks.

RedSox81

I have heard nothing but bad things about them.Many poeple have ordered and never recieved anything or everything was dead.They are a big scam.

JonnyF

That's what I heard to but of course I wasn't thinking and decided to order from them before I looked at the reviews. I threatened to get my money back on my credit card if I didn't get my order and suddenly they decided to ship everything. I'll let you know how it goes if it actually gets here. Should be in tomorrow morning.

JonnyF

Yea, that's what I've been reading all day. If it's not in tomorrow my dad will be calling American Express, and getting a complete refund on his credit card. We will also be calling the BBB whether they can do anything or not.

Are they any good websites that are fairly cheap but have good live products that people have used before that actually care about customer satisfaction?

livebait

Yea, that's what I've been reading all day. If it's not in tomorrow my dad will be calling American Express, and getting a complete refund on his credit card. We will also be calling the BBB whether they can do anything or not.

Are they any good websites that are fairly cheap but have good live products that people have used before that actually care about customer satisfaction?

ReefCleaners.org | Clean Up Crews and Macro Algae - Home

JonnyF

Thanks, but I was looking for a website more along the lines of live fish and coral. Any suggestions on a website like that?

JonnyF

You were one step ahead of me. As far as the sponsors go, good idea! I feel dumb for not checking that out first :(.

JonnyF

Ok, well I received my order from them today. It wasn't missing anything.

I bought 12 corals from them (frags)
4 Peppermint shrimp
1 clam

ALL was alive except one shrimp. So I can't really complain on this order, I just thought you should all know. Getting in contact with them was a problem but this order was placed last friday.