Greetings from Serbia

Octopus

Hello to everyone here at Reef Sanctuary !

First of all, congratulations for this great site!

My name is Slobodan Lazarevic, for most of local fish keepers and close friends of mine better known as Laza. I'm a member of several fish keeping web portals word-wide under the nickname Octopus or OctopusBG. Thanks to this beautiful hobby, I have met a lot of friends all around our blue and green planet. I'm from Belgrade, the capital of Serbia.

I've been involved in marine fishkeeping for about 20 yrs. Also I have been keeping freshwater fishes and planted tanks (aquascaping) for many many years. (around 30)

I have a 350 US gallon reef system (Two tanks in system. 200 cm x 55 x 50 & 200 cm x 55 x 60 + sump) Also I have a few only fish tanks.

My English isn’t so well and take that in consideration if I’ll make some mistakes in spelling.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Welcome Laza, we're happy to have you aboard. Looking forward to hearing some of your reefing techniques and seeing your system. Do you have any links to pictures or can you post some here?

Your English is fine! Can you imagine our Serbian?! :lol:

ReefLady

Staff member
Your English is fine! Can you imagine our Serbian?!

LOL, yikes! Your English is very very good!

I'd love to see pictures, and hear more about your setup.

:welcomera !

Octopus

Thanks for welcome...

I hope to learn more in this forum. I will post some of my tank pictures at soon.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Hello :hallo: and welcome!

Can you do me a favor.. start making grammatical mistakes? You're making me look REALLY bad here and I don't need any help! ha ha ha!!

I'd love to see some pics of and learn more about your tank(s).

Again welcome to RS :D