Great reef video

kathywithbirds

HOly mary mother of god. I can't get my jaw off the floor.

Did you see that two-tone yellow tang? Can two different tangs mate and produce that????

zimboy

What a tank!! his sump must be MONSTER to be able to have that many fish in his DT. I mean, they were EVERYWHERE.... and his corals...... ahhhhhh man, so beautiful. Bookmarked and much appreciated... Thanks for sharing cioutlaw

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
I'm in awe! Kathy, I'm right with you, may jaw fell off! David's tank is an inspiration!

michael_cb_125

I have seen the yellow and Black/Brown ones before. Thye are a cross between a yellow tang and a scopas tang. Or at leas the ones I saw were Hybrids. But I have NEVER seen a White and Yellow Tang. I really would like to have one though.

cioutlaw

I have seen the yellow and Black/Brown ones before. Thye are a cross between a yellow tang and a scopas tang. Or at leas the ones I saw were Hybrids. But I have NEVER seen a White and Yellow Tang. I really would like to have one though.

Pinto the tang.
_webpict0462.jpg

Frankie

RS STAFF
Sweet! You found it! I had this saved once before my last pc crash and lost it. Thanks dude!
Yeah the music and scope of fish are just wonderful! I like the gold flake angel picking on the corals shot :)

framerguy

I'm in awe! Kathy, I'm right with you, may jaw fell off! David's tank is an inspiration!
It's a good thing you're a dentist then! I was mesmerized and wish I could watch it full screen, but couldn't figure out how to do it.

lcstorc

WOW! That tank is simply incredible!

And I thought feeding time in my tank was crazy.
I like the way he feeds as well. Very creative. I may have to try a scaled down version of the soda bottle and melting cubes trick.

boozeman

I can never get tired of watching that video :thumbup:
btw, In case anyone was thinking who is this guy and how can he afford such a tank...David Saxby is the owner of DDmerk, the parent company of Deltec :D