gooch tell me more . . .

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
gooch your tank does look VERY nice. I appreciate your modesty but it's got a "look all to it's own". Very nice indeed!

Could you make "Tonga" style rock?

Is there anything "Special" you do to the Ceramic to make it SW safe? I mean if I call someone local up here who does "Ceramic" is there anything special I need to tell them?

I freaking LOVE the plates and the Tonga. That thick "Beefy" look suits my tastes and style (cause I'm thick & beefy :D) and I'd love to do a tank just like this only on a much larger scale. Your thread it BOOKMARKED so don't be moving your pictures around on me :)

Zap I got those pics. Thanks a TON bro :D

love the tank i love tonga in general it puts a whole diff perspective on aquascaping there is alot more you can do to it then you can live rock for like tunnels and stacking on top of it to make your little fishys hiding spots as for getting some base rock to stack on top for corals shelfs. my next plan to start here ina couple days is remove all rock start drilling and dowling it to make my own setup that way i dont have to worry about rock falling or hitting glass but i love the setup keep posted with pictures..... as for BIGAL great find and it is a insperation to me too i love this type of stuff as for i studied the basics of art since i was 10 so it really makes me happy to see people use there studys and knowledge in somthing so amazing............ hope to see more of htis work and when you get yours started keep posted with pics.......
thomas