greetings, GlennF

glennf

Thursday jan 8, 2015 i added these beauties to my collection:

acanthastrea lordhowensis
15643519214_3285569748_c.jpg

scolymia Australiensis
16264093051_8c5a13a4fe_c.jpg

Choff

I usually watch the first 10 or 20 seconds of people's videos. I watched yours 3x start to finish. Would love to sit in front of it for a few hours!

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Very cool sea pen Glenn!

Your tank is very inspiring, thank you for keeping us up to date here on RS!

sirrealism

Congrats on another write up on your tank. It inspires as all. Still wish I could get the same products you use over here in the states. I know you have a LFS that will ship to the states but it sure is a hassle and cost of shipping is very high. Also I have to put "Office or word" on my computer for your calculator to work.

Oxylebius

i just recieved the Paper copy of the februari edition of the german magazine "KORALLE".

Congratulations!

The baby blue digi is like weed, my frag tank is fully stocked with it.

Can you talk more about this blue digi as a weed!!

Mine is spreading and taking over other corals right now. I'm about ready to spread something over it to smother it and kill it. I can't pull out rocks to dip it in hot water. My blue digi is starting to kill a stylo, two acros, one monti cap, and it taking over two other digis and one encrusting monti. It is seriously out of control. I can send photos if you would like.

How have you controlled it?

glennf

Congrats on another write up on your tank. It inspires as all. Still wish I could get the same products you use over here in the states. I know you have a LFS that will ship to the states but it sure is a hassle and cost of shipping is very high. Also I have to put "Office or word" on my computer for your calculator to work.

Thanks!
the calculator van be used to get an idea how things work, i suppose my method will be copied very soon. in holland it has already begun...
it's my intention to show people that results can be reach, even with methods that were suppose to be impossible.

glennf

thanks !

they are quite invasive aren't they.
place pic, lets see you problem.

Congratulations!

Can you talk more about this blue digi as a weed!!

Mine is spreading and taking over other corals right now. I'm about ready to spread something over it to smother it and kill it. I can't pull out rocks to dip it in hot water. My blue digi is starting to kill a stylo, two acros, one monti cap, and it taking over two other digis and one encrusting monti. It is seriously out of control. I can send photos if you would like.

How have you controlled it?

glennf

My new purchase is doing just fine.

A rare Gonioporia with yellow, green and flamed pink spots.

16411071906_69b6682d02_c.jpg

greetings, GlennF

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Gorgeous goni Glenn :) I have one with similar colours, they're fascinating creatures!