GlennF's reefing heaven!

glennf

very colorful and great reef fish, outstanding tank Glenn. Stunning is the word the comes to mind :applause:
thank you very much m8
8a30a8a5b56fc56a17d76366b8303abd.jpg

Happy Reefing, GlennF.

cracker

Glenn I'm very curious about Your methods of reef keeping. Is there any article or such where I could learn more?

I just found an article in the advanced reef keeper. I see I'm not the only one who is curious! I will read on!Thanks, Brian

Last edited:

rostervandross

Good day Glenn,

Wonderful pictures. I just found your thread and am suffering a bit from information overload. I have a fairly new tank myself and am trying to do the best I can to make my small and limited number of coral frags grow and fill in the empty space and rocm. Can you highlight some of your most important factors and supplements and that most affect growth?

It looks like you feed the corals quite a bit, but it is a european product I don't recognize. I have some "nutricell" it is called I have just started.

Amino acids? There are so many supplements it is hard to tell what is the goos ones I want

Thanks and happy reefing to you too.

glennf

Good day Glenn,

Wonderful pictures. I just found your thread and am suffering a bit from information overload. I have a fairly new tank myself and am trying to do the best I can to make my small and limited number of coral frags grow and fill in the empty space and rocm. Can you highlight some of your most important factors and supplements and that most affect growth?

It looks like you feed the corals quite a bit, but it is a european product I don't recognize. I have some "nutricell" it is called I have just started.

Amino acids? There are so many supplements it is hard to tell what is the goos ones I want

Thanks and happy reefing to you too.
thanks.
i don't feed the corals anything, but they get whatever the fish get.
most of it is deepfreeze products. They get all nutrients and trace elements from the water which i control.
i only use products which i made myself to maintain my waterquality and the corals are fine with that.

948394ba4762cb8bff94992994e96196.jpg

Happy Reefing, GlennF.

rostervandross

thanks.
i don't feed the corals anything, but they get whatever the fish get.
most of it is deepfreeze products. They get all nutrients and trace elements from the water which i control.
i only use products which i made myself to maintain my waterquality and the corals are fine with that.

948394ba4762cb8bff94992994e96196.jpg

Happy Reefing, GlennF.

This stuff here is coral food no? Page 4 of your thread with the food jar mix

11404797294_f0ec8df6cc_z.jpg

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Very IMPRESSIVE GlennF...Always love your photos!! :geekin:
Everything looks so AMAZING :thumbup:
How many urchins do you have? :fishy::fishy: