Glasscages.com

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
His new tank has a major flaw in it..

but Michael be very careful about what you post, how you post and when you post.... don't turn it into a slanderous thing...

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I read your thread Michael. Sorry to hear of your issues. Hopefully, they will make it right.

michael_cb_125

No. I wont put anything bad. Unless it actually happens. I dont want to trash anyone, I just want to tell what happens.

michael_cb_125

I dont really know what they are going to do. They have not said one way or the other yet. But I dont like being treated poorly. See my chronicle to find out more>
~I dont want anyone to think that I am mean or difficult, but I am just frustrated.
~Michael

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Frustration at this point is expected. You've waited a good long time for this tank and now you're in limbo over it. I've seen this before with other tank companies and look on the bright side.. it could be an Over Seas company and you'd have MONTHS to wait.. at least you only have to wait till Friday or Monday....

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Hey Michael, you want me to handle them! I'll put some good old fashioned whoop'ass on them. They won't know what hit them!:lol:

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
Michael like I said befor eif the dont play the way the should let me know. I know as a store when I get something from a vendor that I have waited for they bend over backwards to fix the issues. As a customer they should do the same for you. If not then it is easy enough to deal with.

FateX8

all i can say is ive had a bad experience with their 33L tank
communication wasnt the friendliest, i drove over 3 hours to get this tank because i just loved these dimensions
when i picked it up the frame came RIGHT off, no adherence at all
there was silicon all over the place and to top it off the tank leaked on the bottom
it was only $50 i think and it wasnt even worth dealing with them
i know a LOT of people that has had bad experiences with them but i also know a few people who had good experiences with them but all i know is whenever anyone asks me about them i tell them to go elsewhere because of my experience

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I just read your chronicle. Sorry for all the trouble your having with getting an undamaged tank :( I will NOT do any business with glassgages.com !!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Same here. I have often given their name out as a recommendation but no more. If you don't serve and support your customer then you don't deserve the business. Unless I change my mind (not likely) I'm going to send an email to Tom telling him how unfortunate this situation is and how disappointed I am in it's outcome. I don't carry any weight but I am a customer and don't appreciate them doing this to a fellow reef enthusiast after I gave them a GLOWING recommendation.