Getting out of hobby selling EVERYTHING!!!!

clownmorph

Due to medical conditions I have decided to completely get out of the reef keeping hobby. As much as I hate to do this, it is a must. It was a very difficult decision to make.
Because of this decision I need to get rid of all of my livestock and equipment.

Contact me to find out what I have for sale

I can't sell any equipment until all the livestock is gone

Jeremy0322

Go figure, is it possible to list everything else you have, my grandmother is going to be driving from philly to here, and if there is stuff I like she could make a pitstop.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Yeah, you will do better if you just list all the items for sale here in this thread. People are lazy :D
Sorry about your troubles but I am glad you have your priorities straight. I wish you the best with your future and hope to see you in the hobby again one day.

clownmorph

Sorry there hasn't been a reply to many of you in awhile. I spent some time in the hospital recently and my wife was too overwhelmed with everything going on.

Anyways, the easiest way to see what I got left is to go to the site we setup HOME

All the equipment/drygoods/non-living stuff is listed on the same page as the corals.

It makes it a lot easier to list on a site then list everything on every forum, pm and email with pics and stuff :)