Gender of reefers

Are you a male or female saltwater enthusiast?

• Total voters

KimPossible

Mommy, Math geek, Reefer, Gardener.
and dress up when I want.
and I like to all the time....but my hands tell the tale, short...very short nails with just a little dirt that I'm contantly cleaning out :D

fishhead

Awesome input folks. Thanks. And by the way, that girlfriend is now my Wife. I guess it's been a while since this poll started.
Thanks again!
Greg

tektite

Female here! Definitely don't mind getting my hands dirty, I like doing my own work - anything from mining rocks, building computers, electrical work, plumbing, painting, to woodworking...The more complex the problem/project the better!

r2d2

Male but my wife is getting really interested in our reef not only as a deco piece in dinning room. As you can imagine I still do all hard work and she helps with shopping.... mmmmhhh that's strange....
So lets say in this case is 50/50
Greetings

reefsmoker

Dug this thread up outta the archives eh...i don't see as many of the mods here as i used to, i know Craig's got his hands full with twins so understandable.

Another reef girlie here. I also scientifically/mathematically inclined. I have a BS in both chemistry and biology. At some point, I may go for my MS, but not right now.