Funlad3's 90 Gallon Private Island Reef! (A Penninsula Tank)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
For you sane people who have a computer:

[video=youtube;yojx6_6UiiQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yojx6_6UiiQ&email=comment_received&lc=HM4-mn_3m2-LRlrb002iX-LrFZERIzaUUEVIra6DYOM&lch=email&feature=email[/video]

For you insane people, try this URL. Copy and paste it from inside the quotes and try that:

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yojx6_6UiiQ&email=comment_received&lc=HM4-mn_3m2-LRlrb002iX-LrFZERIzaUUEVIra6DYOM&lch=email&feature=email"

sk8rdn

Nope.

The last video that is available to phone is the marineland 300 video about 3 weeks ago...
As well as 75 gallon frag tank from a month ago is also viewable...

Otherwise "not made available for mobile"

...."Fish" Happens!....

Built347

Can't watch either... and I was super excited about it too..... look what your doing to us... :(

Built347

Me having a computer is none of your business Ben... I'd appreciate it if you'd stay outta my personal affairs..

Funlad3

Location of all of Matt's SPS frags (the sick looking froggy is not Matt's)

[IMGhttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6b_J6i0Ue-s/T6BcuzLJDII/AAAAAAAABUM/aQ-avD2jL1Y/s320/DSC01079.JPG[/IMG]

Nameless SPS

DSC01080.JPG

Acro Birdsnest Thing

DSC01081.JPG

Watermelon Stylo that fell off of superglue mount:

DSC01082.JPG

Another nameless SPS

DSC01083.JPG

Green Alien

DSC01085.JPG

And my favorite coral so far Matt, the Mint Eagle Eyes:

DSC01086.JPG

So what do you think is the problem here Matt? At this point, the lighting they have should be perfect, they're in high indirect flow, etc. I think that they should start to get better color by Friday, but still, they're being dramaqueens and I want to know why! :lol:

Last edited:

dmatt88

The blue is an acro of sorts, JJ knows. The fuzzy maroon acro is from stretch he'd know. But I'm loving the eagle eyes!

........reefers rock!

dmatt88

Under PC I'm just praying they all don't turn white. :banghead:

Cmon eshine

........reefers rock!

Funlad3

I have great growth under my PCs with SPS though! Lighting wise, they're set. Everything else wise, I'm just waiting on them to color up. Who said waiting had to be boring?

dmatt88

First second n 4th r acros. The 3rd is the stylo. Acros came from JJ. I don't remember names just learned all good looking corals sell for more if their named. Blueberry acro should b blueberry color. Lets call the light blue one boo berry acro after the cereal. Watermelon stylo will turn a real pretty green. I just glued it the night before I left.

........reefers rock!

dmatt88

Green alien is a big bulky growing acro. Almost milli style. It'll green polyp n redden up

........reefers rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.