Full-Tank Friday!

bankonit

Here's my photo
IMG_0085_zpsmsvh5f5m.jpg

Oxylebius

Last minute!! Hahha.... If u zoom u can see Rbta and fish and coral.... And the taped phone trying to entice my clowns to go to their home!!!!
Damn iphone
02baf0cab2b157d6021dc59aeef297bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tapped phone? pour que? :ponder2: Are you showing video of clownfish in an anemone, thinking that the clownfish will see it and mimic the behavior? :biggrin: If this is the case, hope it works! :fingerscrossed: The alternative is that they now see competition, clownfish can be territorial, perhaps this will keep them away from the area where the phone is...:roflmao:

Snelly40

Tapped phone? pour que? :ponder2: Are you showing video of clownfish in an anemone, thinking that the clownfish will see it and mimic the behavior? :biggrin: If this is the case, hope it works! :fingerscrossed: The alternative is that they now see competition, clownfish can be territorial, perhaps this will keep them away from the area where the phone is...:roflmao:

Grrrrr autocorrect... Taped, I taped a photo.... I do have it away from the anemone I want them in thinking about competition as well.... Doubt it held but hey I'll try haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oxylebius

My late Friday pic - a dirty tank....
I'm still not up to doing weekly water changes, RODI filters are in need of changing so water going into tank has TDS values, and March was the month to switch out the lighting and I didn't do it yet.... so this all leads to browning of corals and algae growth... the blenny seem to be the only one happy with this, as it has been happily kissing the sides of the tank eating the film algae. Lights just kicked on, so the gsp hasn't fully opened up yet, love the purple color of it!!

Snelly40

My late Friday pic - a dirty tank....
I'm still not up to doing weekly water changes, RODI filters are in need of changing so water going into tank has TDS values, and March was the month to switch out the lighting and I didn't do it yet.... so this all leads to browning of corals and algae growth... the blenny seem to be the only one happy with this, as it has been happily kissing the sides of the tank eating the film algae. Lights just kicked on, so the gsp hasn't fully opened up yet, love the purple color of it!!

dirty or not.. still beautiful...