FS: XL Mummy Eye Chalice

6"x4" Emerald Mummy Eye chalice FS

$200 + shipping (your choice, probably around $25-30 for USPS Express (overnight) or $40-50 for UPS/Fed-ex Overnight).

Shipping will be top notch, I use styrofoam walled corrugated packaging, double-bagged in 2-3mil shipping bags with 40 hour heat pack.

This baby is HUGE (especially for a chalice), I have to let it go b/c it's just taking up too much room, I considered fragging it, but just too much work rather get rid of it quickly, don't even really have room for the frags at this point. Easily has 50+ eyes. Hate to see it go, but I'm downsizing the reef and trying to stay mainly with SPS, will have other pieces available soon as well.

Maintained under Radium 20k and ATI Blue+ and Pure Actinic bulbs. Sorry the pic is from my crappy old point and shoot kodak.
Imageshack - 1000311p.jpg

K L R

i would get this, i love chalices! but im getting a new tank, and will have no fish spendding $$ for a couple of months.

It is a very nice buy. for who ever gets it

epicenter

That does not look like a "Emerald Mummy Eye" to me, & if it was a piece that size would go for at least 8x your asking price. Did you post up the wrong pic? If so & you do have a EME 6"x4" for $200.00 pm me I will take it. Thanks

Flamehawk

Yep. I just didn't feel like raising a fuss, but its mostly green and the pink eyes from his pic must occur under some lighting spectrum that my 400w 20k Radium bulbs just can't bring out. Maybe after like 6 months of good lighting I'll be able to get it to look like the pics, maybe.

epicenter

Yep. I just didn't feel like raising a fuss, but its mostly green and the pink eyes from his pic must occur under some lighting spectrum that my 400w 20k Radium bulbs just can't bring out. Maybe after like 6 months of good lighting I'll be able to get it to look like the pics, maybe.

So then the EME was a misrepresentation of chalice name, & pic was misrepresented too????? So sorry to hear. Maybe the guy will refund your $$$ if you are unhappy. Good luck...