FS: Onyx true percula babies, Ocellaris babies, Bicinctus babies (Seattle, WA)

Elmo18

Hi all.

I have a couple of species of tank-raised/captive bred clownfishes available.

The first is Onyx true percula babies. The parents are Onyx true percula with a female from Solomon Islands, and the male from Papua New Guinea. The babies are getting their stripes and black outlines, etc. I am unsure if the babies will look exactly like their parents.

I also have Ocellaris and Red Sea Bicinctus clowns (tank raised as well).

Asking $70/pair for Onyx true percula babies, $30 for Ocellaris babies, and $80 for Bicinctus babies. I do ship via Fedex, buyer pays shipping.

Single Onyx baby with Rbta:
biggeronyx2.jpg

I will not put photos of the Ocellaris, as they are popular, and I'm sure you guys know what they look like :)

The Bicinctus are about 6-7 months old. Very nice and all around 1.5" or so. All getting their lyretail and golden coloration, some getting melanistic coloration as well.

Captive Bred Bicinctus:
bicinctusjuvy2.jpg

Best,
Ilham

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Ilham, have you mastered the art of raising clownfish from eggs! If so, that's wonderful. The babies are so cute. Wish I had room.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Very nice Ilham :thumbup:

I will personally vouch for the quality of his clowns. He knows what he is doing and isn't afraid to cull out inferior specimens. You'll get premium fish from him.

Elmo18

Hi.

Shipping a pair of fish is about $50 Fedex Overnight in the continental U.S.

For 2 pairs of fish is about $70 Fedex Overnight in the continental U.S.

For 3 pairs of fish is about $90 Fedex Overnight.

For 4 pairs of fish or more, I charge a MAX of $100 (no more).

Best,
Ilham

Elmo18

I still have about 10 Ocellaris, 4 or so True Percula, and 4 Bicinctus.

Let me know if you are interested.

Best,
Ilham

Elmo18

Most still available :)

$70/pair of True percula juvies(ONyx parents)
$30/pair of Ocellaris juvies
$80/pair of Bicinctus juvies.

PM if interested.

Best,
Ilham

mps9506

Those bicinctus are awesome! Wish I had the space. Love to see these being CB and sold.

Elmo18

Hi Jubbers. I do have some.

They are babies from Onyx parents. I do not guarantee they will look exactly like their parents. I will just call them True perculas, and if they end up being Onyx, that is wonderful :)

They are $60 for two, and yes, I do ship.

Best,
Ilham

lcstorc

I haven't seen Elmo around in a while. You might try sending a PM. Some people have those attached to their email.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Ilham will respond to his threads usually. If you have not heard from him in a few days let me know.