FS: MR-3 Skimmer, Oceans Motions 4 way

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
NEW My Reef Creations MR-3 $485.00, Added beckett $99.00, 20" extension $200.00 I'll let it go for $400.00 which is $85 less than the cost of the base skimmer cost, also all plumbing is there but not glued into place.

These skimmers are still the best on the market IMO the down side is the larger pump needed to power them but if you look at a skimmer rated to handle the same load legit the cost difference is not that much, MRC told me with the added beckett and 20: extension this skimmer can handle and 800-1200 gallon system, or you could always remove the extension and use it and an under tank skimmer.
IMG00051-20100921-2037.jpg

OceansMotions 4way used for two weeks on a stock tank then I decided to go with this frag flat so I took it down. Paid $389.00 letting it go for $300.00

utf-8BSU1HMDAzNjctMjAxMDA2MjEtMjIzO.jpg

Taking offers, and I may consider shipping the skimmer at buyers exspence.

Last edited:

seabass

Re: FS: Deals!!!

Eric would u be willing to ship I might be interested in the tank.I live in connecticut,but dont know how much shipping would be.Ty Mike.

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM

You would be better off to go to the company in this case, till I built a crate and paid shipping it would probably cost $200 to ship it.

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM

Not sure where your at in Connecticut but from Chambersburg PA to Watertown Connecticut it's only 6 hours.

IXL

Damn bro when you get lost you really get lost... how you've been ? where the custom pens ?
I have this project we was working on ' when ever you ready to jump back on it let me know.
I can spare $250 on friday for the Oceans Motions if no one takes it by then... Let me know ' I might have to pay you to come and set up this damn tank I bought. Hope all is well bud.

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Hello Stranger, you been MIA for sometime now, I'll get into chat this evening.