Free Feeling Peachy Palys

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Hey guys - I know this note won't apply to very many people here but I figured I'd offer in case someone was local before it goes up on a local forum.

Feeling Peachy Palys........grow like crazy......free to whomever can pick it up this Friday:

IMG_0894.jpg

Let me know!

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Thanks Al, some people like them but for me, in my space strapped tank, i'd rather pick up something else. Hopefully someone can get them.....02132

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Looks like n aiptasia/ paly mix. Crazy dude.

Matt's DROIDX using Forum Runner since idiots hacked thru tapatalk.

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Hahaha yeah, they come out strong during the day.....they love the flow and they grew from 2 polyps to what you see in about 5 months.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
PSU4ME said:
Hahaha yeah, they come out strong during the day.....they love the flow and they grew from 2 polyps to what you see in about 5 months.

I'm with Ya dude I'm tired of some of my boring ugly corals. I'm getting rid of some of mine too to make room for quality.

Matt's DROIDX using Forum Runner since idiots hacked thru tapatalk.

ark584

I had a small colony of these come in with the LR i bought (i believe i posted photo of them on the "hichhicker ID" thread. Decided last night to remove the rock from my tank. Taking it back to LFS to get another rock. :)

They DO seem rather aggressive... Just by the way they look. I dub thee, "paly of death". Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner