FRAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You asked!

Xtreme1024

Walt, hope you are feeling better. Any idea on when you will be able to ship out the Frags just so I know on when to be home to accept the shipment

Holy Jesus! Im sorry folks. Our health care system SUCKS!!! You would not believe what I went through even with insurance. NIGHTMARE!

I am home and most all of these frags are still available. Due to follow up appointments and home care I will not be able to ship anything until Wed the 20th. I think I have contacted you who have paid for frags, if not please feel free to pm me.

Thanks J, Ill be down your way for some appointments in the morning!! Hopefully they wont kill me.

Walter

djbacon

Would LOVE some of those eagle eyes and orange bam bams let me know if you still have any available - pretty zoas are on the top of my shopping list

mavdog32

Hey would you mind me swingin by when your feeling better to take a look at taking a few of them off your hands. I am up here on Patrick AFB

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Hey bro... you may want to remove your phone # from out in the open like that... send it in a PM :)

djbacon

nobody buy from this guy....I WANT IT ALL MYSELF :thumbup:

seriously, gorgeous livestock - thanks for everything walter :clink:

great doin buisness with ya !!

Thanks to all who got frags. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I now only have these frags available.

#3 Nuclear Green Zoos 10 for $20
#5 green Lips 5 for 10 10 for $15 LARGE PALYS!
#6 orange / Blue palys 5 for $15 or 10 for $25
#8 8 Alien EYE Chalice $45 for 1"
#11Gsp 1" $10
#13 MAgenta 10 for $15
#14 HAWAIN DING-DANG PE $35 for 1 polyp

Shoot me a pm if interested.....:jumprope:

JWarren

I'll second that! I got four frags from him, although I did pic them up, they are very nice and healthy! The Ding Dangs are the best! Lots of color! They don't seem to like heavy direct light, so they will great for someone that runs 40 watt tubes.