FRAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You asked!

Hi guys, I received a lot of email requesting that I frag some things up. I have a few different frags for sale.
Shiping is $10 in florida or $25 in the US includes Ice / Heat pack and box w/ usps Express overnight shipping. If USPS unavailable shipper can select shipping company from 32909.
I accept paypal.
All frags are grown in my system and have NEW healthy growth. LMK what your interested in.
#1 Eagle Eyes 5 for $10
#2 BAM BAM orange 5 for $45
#3 Nuclear Green Zoos 10 for $20
#4 LARGE cotton candy palys 5 for $15
wysiwyg.jpg

#5 green Lips 5 for 10 10 for $15 LARGE PALYS!
greenmouth.jpg

#6 orange / Blue palys 5 for $15 or 10 for $25
#7 NA
#8 Alien EYE Chalice $45 for 1"
#9 Cotton candy 5 for $15
#10 Fire and Ice 5 for $10
#11Gsp 1" $10
1.jpg

#12 Brain on LEFT $10
two.jpg

#13 MAgenta 10 for $15
magenta010.jpg

#14 HAWAIN DING-DANG PE $35 for 1 polyp (Palys Each head is over 3/4") HUGE PALY!!!!
ding.dang.jpg

Doot77

I'll take #1 Eagle Eyes 5 for $10 & #3 Nuclear Green Zoos 10 for $20 & #10 Fire and Ice 5 for $10

reefman420

man i wish u wre closer,i would take that alien eye,but buy the time i pay shiping,the price will be the same thrue my local club

I think I got back to everyone!.....

Sorry if Im slow to respond, I dont get 1/2 the notifications and work blocks the site too....I will get back to you though.

leahski

do you only have one of each?
i'd love either the orange/blue zoas or the fire+ice zoas! or both...

JWarren

1 - #4

1 - #10? orange w/ wht. center?

I'll get these for sure, I'll check out the rest later. Hold one of each of the two above till tomorrow.

JWarren

YO people! I got some new critters!

NA NA, NA NA, NA NA!

HEHEHEEEEE!

I got a chance to meet with redspot today and all his frags are top notch! Professionaly mounted and after inspecting each with a 20x loop, they are the cleanest frags I have seen yet and I've seen a lot! I'll get some pics for you guys, once they have acclimated in.

Thanks again Walt! It was a pleasure meeting you today!

JWarren

I PM'ed you a photo of that Paly i was telling you about. Hopefully the photo will show up in the PM.

Hello everyone. I amwriting this message by way of "get well TV" Ive been hospitalized since Sunday and will be here atleast a few more days. I apoligize for not sending out your frags this week or responding to amy pm's / messages. This has been a nightmare for me!

I will contact you guys as soon as Im out of here so we can rearrange a shippind date or refund.

Walter