found this on amazon, and have to post it

Drew40

API SALTWATER CALCIUM TEST KIT
by API
2.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)

thought i was catching a cheap break....., April 18, 2012
By squism chaser "panther"
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: API SALTWATER CALCIUM TEST KIT (Misc.)
When I first saw this product I was super stoked. Compared to other calcium test kits it a heck of a bargain.....so I thought....

My doctor had told me that my bone issues were releated to a calcium disorder. He told me that I needed to improve my intake,go on supplements and medication,and monitor my levels. Well, I know how all those guys work. Always about the dollar. The copay for some of this stuff was crazy high. I didn't even want to think about what it would be once health care reform went into full swing. Joe Biden and Bore-rack can check my calcium levels when they suck it out of my stink nugget. Anyway, when I saw this I figured I had beat the system. Boy was I wrong....

So it comes with this tiny test tube and an eye dropper of liquid. I urinated into the test tube and then the instructions said to add 30 drops of the liquid and wait for it to turn purple. Well, Im juggling the tube of warm urine and dropping the liquid as instructed. The tube overflowed before I got to thirty and as I was cleaning it up, it turned purple anyway! An obvious scam and a huge mess for my wife to clean up. Don't waste your cash, buy something else or do what I always have...ignore all medical advice from the professionals.

modulok

awesome

Here are the comments to that review...

Please quit trying to make people who do not agree with the president or his healthcare overhaul look idiotic; clean up your own messes and only review products you used in the manner for which they were designed (aquarium water, not urine).

OMG! I am laughing my tail end off right now :) For those of us who test our aquarium water with the test tubes and bottles of liquid....can you imagine trying to urinate in the test tube and then add the reagents to it! Bah hahahahah, that's funny! This test is for an AQUARIUM, not for measuring calcium levels in your body. If this guy had READ that it is for aquarium use, it would have saved him from 1) telling everyone his medical problems 2) some paper towels 3) his wife having to clean up his mess and 4) sounding dumb. I hope that the people who are looking for this test kit for Aquarium use, ignore his review. I think Amazon should remove his comment........or maybe they should leave it in case someone else gets the bright idea to use this for something other than it's intended use.

The reviewer
I don't understand what is so funny about making an honest mistake. It happens to the best of us. Do you think it was easy for me to stand up and admit that I had urinated into a tiny test tube? Do you not think it hurt my pride to admit that I stood crouched over with an eye droper of chemicals waiting for it to turn urple? I thought that I could save the masses from making the same mistake that I did. The way I look at it, I am kind of like the Jesus Christ of Amazon. What do you do? You poke fun. Laugh it up at this poor saps expense. Hardy har har. Well, if it would have worked the other way, I would have been a genius. So I guess I am guilty of thinking outside the box. Truth is, it wasnt the first time I have soiled myself, and it probably won't be the last. Good day to you.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Poor sap. Wonder what he uses for a pregnancy test.

.............stay thirsty my friend.