For Sale Marine zooplankton!

I collect zooplankton on the weekends, I sell them in 16 oz water bottles, not too sure on the ppm, but it's a good density, perfect for seeding/restocking your fuge, or feeding directly to your tank.
There's a large mix of stuff, copepods, rotifers, shrimp naups, amphipods, and larval crabs, and every week the collection differs.

Price is $20 a bottle. I can ship on Mondays, I'm thinking usps overnight, because priority can take up to 3 days.

I'd like to ask for 4 voulenteers to be guinea pigs while i figure out the best way to pack, ship, I'll cover all costs, all i ask in return is that you leave feedback on this thread. I'd like people in different temps, so i can see how strong this stuff is, I don't have a problem distributing it here, but not sure what kind of temp ranges the zoo can handle. So when you respond please let me know the temp in your area.

Let's get this going, I'd like to get to the post office tomorrow.

hi guys sorry i didn't make it to the post office on monday. sooooo sorry to be a flake, my grammy is in a nursing home and she fell down, it's bad. so life has been on hold. i've been at the hospital most of the time, she doesn't remember anything, so someone has to be there all the time b/c every 5 mins she's asking where she is and what happened, and why she's there. so I'm hoping she'll be out oh the hosp and back in the home by the weekend, then i'll be able to ship out a brand new batch. again, sorry for flaking. I'm hoping to get this off the ground next week.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
No need for sorry. Take care of "Grams" and don't worry about anything else. Family before fishies!! :nono:

I don't know what it would be but if we can do anything let us know. You, your Gram, and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers. :hug1:

brucie

Sorry to hear that man! :( But yeah, take your time and take care of the family. Family is always first!
Don't worry about mine. I know I replied before innercircle and you only wanted 4 guinea pigs, so you can use him instead. But still, take your time. Hope everything is all right with grams soon!

Navymedic

question- when you said your collecting- what do you mean? is this from your sump or are you going to the beach?? sorry if this sounds silly.

where are you shipping from?

Sorry it took ALOT longer than I thought to get things back under control. so, so, so, so, soooooooooooo sorry to keep all you guys hanging! Thanks so much for all the kind words!!!! Life has been ridiculous! with 2 small kids of my own, and having to take care of grammy b/c my father and his brothers got grammy kicked out of her home (accusing the home of being neglegent), and policing the 3 of them...I'm really sick of hearing the phrase can u do this for me since u don't work.

As far as the soup is concerned, i have bad news and more bad news. bad news is, i bottled up some soup and left in a bottle for 3 days to see how it would handle, and only 10% of the zoo was still alive, the more bad news is that to ship it over, the cost of insulated box, plus the shipping overnight shipping rated make it pretty pricey. i would be willing to do it if someone wanted, but it doesn't seem very cost effective. bummers.

and to answer the question, I collect from the ocean and i'm shipping from home.