FOR SALE! A great light!

fata1ity

how great is it ;)

haha i got one of these except its a single bulb and this thing is amazing. great buy for the price you wont regret it!

SeaLover

Thanks fatality for the great post! Shipping will be around $40. I will have to send 2 different boxes. One with the light and the other with the ballast and mounting legs. The light is not sold yet.

SeaLover

003-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

001.jpg

SeaLover

Ok folks I got some shipping quotes. I am going to have this light packaged up professionally and insured for the full cost of a new light. If your are highly interested pm me please so I can get you a shipping quote. Serious inquires only please. Thanks
Cassie

SeaLover

I am a woman. And any mounting and hanging all that I leave to the husband. But while I am looking at it and picturing a canopy I don't see why you couldnt.

SeaLover

Light Pending for sale on the 3rd of July unless another offer made and paid in full before that date... PM me if you have questions

Thanks

fivel

Congratulations on the new tank SeaLover. Also bumping thread for a great light for an even greater price. As someone who just bought a new 72" MH and T5 setup, I definitely have some appreciation for the deal you are offering... best of luck.

SeaLover

Ok so my new tank will be here tomorrow! YAY! Any takers on this light? I need to get it sold so I can get a new one for my new tank!

SeaLover

Ok definantly only serious buyers inquire. This is a great light and must go this weekend! Make me an offer!

Cassie

SeaLover

Light is currently PENDING sale unless a higher offer is made and potential buyer knows this. Any other offers must be PM'd to me. Thanks

Cassie