FOR SALE! A great light!

SeaLover

Hello everyone. I am putting my halide light up for sale. The reason being bc my husband and I got a great deal on a 150 gallon bow front tank and I am going to need to buy a bigger light for it. Here are the details....I am asking $250.00 OBO + shipping Shoot me a pm if interested...Will post pics after I get off work.

48 inch Catalina Aquarium light with ballast About 6 months old with manual and box full of mounting legs.

2 150 watt halides
4 96 watt power compacts
Bulbs are about 3 months old if that!
8 true blue moon lights with dimmer remote
Everything works great with this light!

SeaLover

By the way the light itself retails for $500. Plus the cost I have in the bulbs and mounting legs. Your getting a great deal.

SeaLover

I think the tallest one is 6 inches and they go down from there. I have a whole box full of different sizes.

SeaLover

Yea hon. This light is valued at $500 plus the money in lights etc...Please be careful what you post so ppl don't think I am cheating them.

SeaLover

Here is a couple pics of the light. I will put better one's up tomorrow.
005.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

SeaLover

Hey thanks Adam. I think this is a great price also! I am not going to change anything about it though the buyer can make that decision if they want. I never had any trouble out of it the way it is :)

TylerHaworth

If my tank had been up for more than two months I would be all over this... Can I put it on lay away!? Haha... free little bump for a nice item at a great price!