Fish Stocking for 125g FOWLR

Talon33

Thank you for reading this thread! This is my first saltwater tank and its a 125 gallon tank. I was just hoping for a few fish stocking ideas. I know i want a tang and a butterfly in the tank. So i am open for any ideas!

Tank specs: 72' in. long, 55 gallon sump (haven't decided on skimmer yet) live rock, Dual overflow

janaya

Welcome!! That's a nice size tank. You might want to do a forum search. There are tons of great articles on stocking your tank. My best advice is to take it slowly and research each fish before you add them.

jerry26

everytime i see a fish i want at the lfs i whip out the cell phone and read about it before i buy. its saved me several times. i know this is off topic but like i said its saved me money.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us, we love pics :dance:

Lots of great choices on fish - go slow & read up on them :)

some great info here Saltwater Fish: Marine Aquarium Fish for Saltwater Aquariums

Talon33

Thank you all for the advice! I am not currently ready for fish but when browsing the lfs I like to keep an eye for potential fish :eye: