First time in Forum

maxmota

Hi evrybody
Finaly ,igot signedin,it was quite hard to do.
Anyway,i'm here to meet you all,and hope i can bring somithing in return of what you already helped me.I belong ,also ,to a Portuguese forum named REEFFORUM.NET.Whitch isabout saltwater reefs also.
I sicerely hope my English w'ont be so bad that i can't make myselv understood.
:alien:

maxmota

Thanks smoothie.
So, as an intrduction to my reefss, i must say i have two reeffs,one whith 240G,i believe,it's about 900 lts,so i believe i have made the right conversion.
The other one is a 160G,whitch is about 600 lts.
I started two years ago whith the big one two years ago,and i have tried to keep soft corals,as well as SPS and LPS ,but i didn't suceed.
So i started my new thank only whit sps lps,no softies.
It's running since past February,andf it seems to be succeding.
Also the softies have reched larger dimensions,and as my whyfe loves it,still growing till they come out of the aqua.
When i learn how to post pictures i will do so.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Sapphire

welcome along to RS! What great tank sizes! Look forward to seeing some pictures! (Most people use a photo hosting site like Photobucket to upload their photos to. You then just need to click the 'share' button above the photo and it will bring up a list of codes. You need the IMG code - just copy it and then paste directly into your post here in Reef Sanctuary.)

Jeremy0322

Welcome to RS. The English wont be a problem, we welcome anyone, and your English is much better than my Portuguese, thats for sure...hahaha. We need some pics though, they sound like awesome tanks.