First SW tank over 100g

ddelozier

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Im going to stick to MH, since i know 3@250 will do ok on this tank. Im going to wait a while on LED's till they get a bit more cheaper/dependable

Built347

Has been struck by the ban stick
I'm still not getting that kind of growth.

..........rarely am I speechless

Heres your proof matt.. the green one is the one we discussed when you were at my house.. I glued it in place that day.. since then its grown 1" in all directions and is encrusting the rock above it now.... n the red monti behind it is the one I got from u.. it was the size of a quarter now its almost 3" and encrusting upwards.. we keep the same params as far as I know.. same temp same lights same everything.. only dif that I know of is that ive been manually dosing calcium..
20120917_210544.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

dmatt88

N surprisingly u don't have the white edge rings like mine do. My montis grow fast too. Sps colors kinda suck n something broke a big ol chunk off my slimer.

..........rarely am I speechless

Built347

Theyve never had big white edges.. just an 1/8" ring.. they seem to be growing tho.. I think im gonna try an bump the lights up again tonight.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

ddelozier

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
i just got a 125, but its going to be a work in progress to setup. it is filling for its leak test now. Im going to sand and refinish the stand, drill overflows and returns, and save up for some good lights before i even start filling it with sw. i made a build thread