First salty tank

Is there any reason I shouldn't start doing my rock work with live rock and adding a few inverts also adding live sand with fish and a shrimp+snail already in? I think I heard about wetting and scooping the sand in with a cup might help. Also the aqua stick stuff.. Again should I be doing rock work with the fish in? Or soak them and build seperatly? Im in no way in a rush just wondering

There is some rock in there and some sand just not enough. Lol tha domino has to be caught just because he's mean lol. Thanks for the help newaz

ddelozier

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
I have 2 Domino Damsels in my 65, that i desperately wana move to my 90, cause they are big and mean. LOL..if i put my hand in the tank, i get bit. If i put the net in the tank, they vanish. When i have to work in the tank, i have to set the net in the tank. They hide till the net is gone.

The way mine has been looking at me when I clean stuff I'm not supprised lol. They are so meeeaannn!! But for some reason so cute when they are trying to look bad >:) I think I'm going to go ahead and buy another 20 something gallon construction style tote and get the Rock out to Catch the little guys and then rebuild/scape and let it all settle again. Still distracted with the 75g planted upgrade but Iv been keeping an close eye on my baby the RSM ^.^ more updates and pic soon