• Pair of Purple Firefish

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • Yellow Watchmen Goby

Votes: 27 46.6%
  • Six Line Wrasse

Votes: 10 17.2%

• Total voters

Wolfgang8810

I voted the six line. They seem the least aggressive for further add ons and i think they are wicked cool! plus it wouldnt be a big shock to the bio load. I hear tangs are big waste producers :) I love your stocking list :)

SATELLITE

Pair of Purple Firefish
Yellow Watchmen Goby
Six Line Wrasse
Powder Brown Tang
Sailfin Tang

i think this is the way i would do it, but everyone has something a lil different. also depends on the size of the tank

Frankie

RS STAFF
I voted the Sail fin. Awesome algae grazer to help the Coraline get a foot hold in. Then i would add the smaller fish and work my way up to the powder brown. The powder brown is going to be aggressive like a powder blue is. You will find it hard to keep even in as the last fish. Your going to want the sail fin very established before adding the powder brown imo. I guess Jack is right also. I would add the six line second though.

lcstorc

Fire fish or watchman goby, They are both very peaceful and I would want them established befote the more agressive fish. A bonus that they are so small therefore low bio-load. I would do the 6-line after them.

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
Hmmm...I Didnt see my vote on there...

So I will make up an answer! :contract: BUT, something NOT TOO AGGRESSIVE, like a big clown or tang, they might pick their territory, then they can make it as large as they want....Something simple, hardy, (reef safe? correct?), I'm feeling lucky:

1 or 2 Yellow Coris Wrasses!!!

I tried, they are such cool fish, very very pretty, and usually pretty cheap...

Frankie

RS STAFF
Your all chickens! :D
Sorry if i don't fully agree with your choices though. I think Tangs are over rated as being fierce. I keep 4 in a 120 with no trouble at all. I doubt the tangs she's wanting to get could cause any trouble for the smaller fish on her list. Other then the wrasse, I see no benefit from adding any of the others first over an algae grazer. With NTS (new tank syndrome) the first major issue will be diatoms and aglae. Better to add somthing that will keep it in check right away.

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
Yea, but you NEVER know for sure how ANY fish will react to others. its nature, bottom line, we all know what is SUPPOSED to happen sometimes never does. So really when trying to figure out if a fish is gonna be aggressive or not is like a catch 22, it might, it might not.

nikkipigtails

I have a confession to make...I already got the fish...
Grenadine, a Six Line Wrasse. The next fish will be the yellow watchman.

Snappy

Fire fish or watchman goby, They are both very peaceful and I would want them established befote the more agressive fish. A bonus that they are so small therefore low bio-load. I would do the 6-line after them.

I agree with this.

nikkipigtails

Six lines can be quite aggressive so I hope it will be well behaved in your tank

It's small, maybe only an inch and a half. I have a 180 gallon so I think they'll be enough room so that new fish will have a place to hide. I was going to add the yellow watchman first, but I agreed with Jack about taking care of some predatory issues before I add more fish.