finally my tank pics are up let me know what u think

I need gills

Has been struck by the ban stick
enjoy :chair::lurk:, also if someone could ID the orange palys ,the orange leather, and the purple leather on top that would be awesome.

Attachments

• photo(10).jpg
    photo(10).jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 98
  • photo(11).jpg
    photo(11).jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 100
  • photo(12).JPG
    photo(12).JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 85
  • photo(13).jpg
    photo(13).jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 98
  • photo(15).JPG
    photo(15).JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 85

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Nice - pretty corals & fish !

on polyps corals & zoas have so many names... you really get to pic one, something that looks close & sounds cool :p

lbiminiblue

enjoy :chair::lurk:, also if someone could ID the orange palys ,the orange leather, and the purple leather on top that would be awesome.

do you have a sump? Because if you do you can move the HOB (hang on back) filter to there or get rid of it altogether. Just an idea

I need gills

nope no sump maybe for my birthday in june , yeah i have spots of coralline from when it was all in a 55 gallon but rearranging rocks covered most of it. also i only have that filter for phosphate media and extra flow. my other hob filter is out and has paint drying after making it a fuge and had to work on light leaks.

I need gills

Rock work looks awesome. Don't worry coralline will come in time and it gets annoying
thanks i slaved over 2 hours on rock work after i took my engineer goby back to lfs(i watched him strike and kill my fire fish). actually a pretty wierd coincidence thats ur avatar

engineer goby

thanks i slaved over 2 hours on rock work after i took my engineer goby back to lfs(i watched him strike and kill my fire fish). actually a pretty wierd coincidence thats ur avatar

Thats a pic of my 8 inch Engineer Goby. He's has caused his share of problems, i.e. rock slides and sand storms but he is a very interesting fish to watch.

One thing I have learned, your never satisfied. My rock work has changed a dozen times in the last year.

I need gills

thats how big mine was, just starting to turn yellow. he caused a lot of gasses to build up under sand bed too throwing sand on diatoms, but i agree super interesting. downgrading to a 29g made me feel like he was cramped at night when he got active so all in all he had to go. plus i have a lot of small snails i swore one day he would choke on