ve2a6a7e.jpg
enesu9ad.jpg
ynatyguh.jpg
edyzumat.jpg
yvavusy5.jpg
ytypeher.jpg

Essex reef keeper

judojay

Yeah i love judo. 2012 international silver and a all England national gold. Love it..... got better things to do than worry bout tang police lol

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
few "police" post of any kind on RS (that's the other sw forums) and what makes RS special, but if one ask for advise on a subject, members will try to help everyone have sw success :)

rawrsean

Are you confident a star of that size won't run out of food in your system? I always thought they needed exceptionally large systems to have enough food? Does anyone really know just /how much/ micro fauna is enough?

Matt spivey

@judojay you say you can feed the stars, with what? I had one exactly the same but was always told they won't take food but loved it I want another. It died after 8 months sadly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt spivey

P.s your tank looks great, how are you taking the pics?
I have a Nikon d5100 but don't want to buy a macro lens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

judojay

It seems to head to algae area rock ect and noticed it keeps going in my surface skimmer cup. Now I realised it is probably due to feeding my fish nori sheets and all the bits end up in my surface skimmer. So I am guessing it is feeding on this....

I have just bought the new Samsung camera that's out called WB350F. It has a macro setting and has these results.

9a2ameqy.jpg

@judojay you say you can feed the stars, with what? I had one exactly the same but was always told they won't take food but loved it I want another. It died after 8 months sadly.

Last edited: