Few corals for sale or trade

GSELLERS

Has been struck by the ban stick
selling off all my coral now...i have frags of what i want to keep, but if you like the frags for sale leme know what youare interested in and i can put something together for you

Reef Newb

Great :) here are the things I would be interested in:

cali tort
green cap
roscoes acro
eagle eye zoos
sunburst zoos

Let me know what you can do.

Much appreciated.

Triggerjay

I saw on RC where you are selling your colonies too! It will make your move much easier.. Nice stuff BTW... and great prices!

Jason

GSELLERS

thanks...i got frags of everything and i have free babysitters....so i have nothing to worry about after i move except for the 2 carpet anemone's they will be in a 100 gallon tub with a halide though...thats easy :)

Frankie

RS STAFF
Hmm, Mine was due today but didn't show. If it was sent yesterday like you said i don't think it's going to make it another night in this heat. Did you ice pack it? I PM'ed you earlier but haven't gotten a response.

DAHansen

Great news for me! Package showed up today about an hour or so earlier than expected. Got everything floated and it all looked good... except the Zoas.

Actually, they generally seem to be fine, but something died in their bag :dunno: There was some detritus, and a bit of that sickly sweet smell you get from dead coral. The eagle eyes are opening up pretty quickly, and the sunburst are just starting to open up.

Everything else looks pretty healthy and like it is appreciative of being out of a bag and into a tank.

More in my chronicle.

Thanks for the freebies (I'm wicked happy about the milli) and for being flexible with the shipping!

You get a thumbs up from me! Pics to follow when everything is fully open and happy looking.

:thumber:

GSELLERS

sorry about the aiptasia, i had them in my fuge where aiptasia is the filter...i didnt even think about it. glad to hear everything came in ok. Some people werent as lucky :(

Frankie

RS STAFF
All is well. I was most impressed by the box you sent mine in. I'll keep it for when i need to send something out. Don't get down GSELLERS. things like this happen in this trade. Your willingness to make good on your deals is what really matters. I would not hesitate to buy again from you just because of that.