FaceBook RSM Owners club

screefguy

Hey guys not sure if you are aware of it but wanted to share the Facebook Owners club group

Red Sea MAX - Coral reef systems - Owners

Please join it if you wish.

I joined couple weeks ago, even works on the iphone, search under Pages for Red Sea MAX - Coral reef systems – Owners. Don't forget to set as favourite page.

Dweezil

I've had a face book for a long time but never knew RSM had a group! I expect you all to friend me! hahahaah

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
I've had a face book for a long time but never knew RSM had a group! I expect you all to friend me! hahahaah

If I saw a Tammy listed as a fan of Red Sea MAX - The complete coral reef system I might be able to LOL!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Got it now - I was on some other Red Sea Max page. I'm not a big Facebook user LOL! And I hate the recent changes they made to it!

Dweezil

Same here...I really only use it to keep up with my boy and some family in Arkansas. But now it makes me wonder which one of those everyone else is going to?

Hi all,

That confused me their’s a -

Red Sea MAX – The complete Coral reef systems - Facebook Page
and also a
Red Sea MAX - Coral reef systems – Owners – Facebook Group.

Not sure which one is going to have more traffic but the biggest problem for me is, I live on my iphone when it comes to Facebook and very rarely use Facebook on the PC. Now the problem with this is the iphone doesn’t support groups but it does support pages, also I can’t use facebook at work. So if it’s the group that has more traffic I’m going to miss out. Bummer.

Why doesn’t iphone support groups?

So Tammy & Terry your not the only ones that were confused it got me to, so I bet there are others.